choco :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well... Mentos was really bored yesterday... and took some shots in the kitchen:
food_012_filtered.jpg

food_027_filtered.jpg

food_031_filtered.jpg

huh... this one is quite funny :p

food_044_filtered.jpg

Hey, cool.
So you and I were about to do almost the same?
Only did I not photograph any chocolate, but fruit? Have you seen my strawberries yet?
I like your experiments!
Hopefully you're bored again soon.
You could have tried to do something of the Challenge of the Week #4 ("seven") over in the Photo Themes, but I never find anything counting to 7 in your pictures (I didn't think about it when I took my "fruit-photos" yesterday, either).

Wow, cool shots. You made me hungry again! What a nice thing, first lemons, now chocolate! I like the third one best, but all are really cool. Surprising what cool images can be made from a few simple things in the kitchen nicely aranged! More of these!!!!

hey LaFoto... not yet... I haven't seen your strawberries but I'm runnig to see them :D heh... unfortunatelly.. after my shots.. there is no more chocolate at home :p

I really like these Mentos ... you do well with these product type of shots :D

The first and third really stand out for me ... the one thing I might nitpick about in the first is that the chocolate in the foreground is a bit cut off but that's only minor :mrgreen: The placement of the chocolates in both as well as the coffee (i think that's what it is) in the third is superb.

Great work :thumbsup:

errant_star said:
I really like these Mentos ... you do well with these product type of shots :D

Ditto, very well done Alexandra!

damn, i love chocolate and you just made me go get some..heheh
great shots :) well done

NIce work Mentos. Now I need a chocolate.

mmmm.....chocolate.....that top picture is great, Mentos - I feel I could reach in the image and pick one up! :thumbup:

Between you and LaFoto I want a goodie, bad!!!! :lol:

Most reactions

Back