Choosing the Right Camera

As more than one woman has said to more than one man: "it is not the equipment baby, it is how you use it."
It depends on the caliber of the women you're talking about. Low caliber women think that way, the high end ones like big and expensive tools.

That's a fact.

If you want to run with the big dogs, you need expensive gear. The talent to use that gear is unimportant. A good camera makes the photographer, or at the very least makes him look really good.

I guess you are right. That is why I am buying a "Blad" and a 50 mega pixel back for my next date!:lmao:

i couldnt agree more or say it any better myself benjikan. deffinately invest more in lenses than on cameras. even if the company does change the mount the would surely make an adapter for old lenses. with technology these days a good camera today will be obsolete in a few years where as long as you take care of your lenses they will last forever.

i couldnt agree more or say it any better myself benjikan. deffinately invest more in lenses than on cameras. even if the company does change the mount the would surely make an adapter for old lenses. with technology these days a good camera today will be obsolete in a few years where as long as you take care of your lenses they will last forever.

I remember when I was sponsored by Canon, I sincerely dreaded using the "Tank" the 1Ds series of camera's because they weighed a ton and couldn't wait to use my 20D which for most applications i.e.magazines, the output was fine for up to double page spreads. Know your output requirements and make your decision based on that. If you know that the magazine's requirement is 240 dpi, you do the math.

Being a combat photographer for the Space Shuttle Atlantis, I require a very durable body like the 1D. It can withstand the chill of space and the knocks that come with constant exposure to space battle.

Even when taking pictures of my 9 month old son, he likes to spill juice from his sippy cup and often times this sticky substance winds up on my camera. With my 1D I just hold it under the facet and rinse it off. With a lesser camera I would be SOL.

I'll keep my professional grade bodies, as I'm a true professional.

As more than one woman has said to more than one man: "it is not the equipment baby, it is how you use it."
It depends on the caliber of the women you're talking about. Low caliber women think that way, the high end ones like big and expensive tools.

That's a fact.

If you want to run with the big dogs, you need expensive gear. The talent to use that gear is unimportant. A good camera makes the photographer, or at the very least makes him look really good.

I guess you are right. That is why I am buying a "Blad" and a 50 mega pixel back for my next date!:lmao:
Now you're getting it! Heck yes, medium format is the bomb. If you suck at photography, show up with a Hasselblad and bam - instant pro!

That's a fact.

Now you're getting it! Heck yes, medium format is the bomb. If you suck at photography, show up with a Hasselblad and bam - instant pro!

lol!!!!!:lol::lol:

Being a combat photographer for the Space Shuttle Atlantis, I require a very durable body like the 1D.

I see no photos of space marines on your website. I wish to express my disappointment.

I'm totally buying a S2 when it comes out. Nothing says 'pro' like a camera worth $20k. Who needs results when you've got gear?

Most reactions

Back