Choosing the right monitor for ~1000 USD

TheLandscaper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings everyone,

I need your advice regarding what a 27 inch 4K monitor I should choose for ca 1000 USD.

I'm planning to use it mostly for editing of photos/videos, so gaming is not considered at all. I think I won't go further than working in a sRGB, so first of all coverage of sRGB up to 100% is essential, other preferable options are light and motion sensors.

I've read a lot of reviews so largely I've stopped on two Viewsonic devices, 2768-4K (560USD):

https://www.amazon.com/ViewSonic-VP2768-4K-Professional-Calibration-Photography/dp/B07FDMGBQ1

and Viewsonic 2785-4K (over 1100 USD):

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: ViewSonic VP2785-4K 27" 4K Monitor USB C 99% AdobeRGB 100% Rec.709 HDR10 14-Bit 3D LUT Color Calibration for Photography and Graphic Design

But still I cannot decide if the color difference between these two will be essential considering that 2785 is almost twice expensive. At the same time 2785 provides HDR10 and AdobeRGB 99% coverage which might be useful if i go completely pro.

Looking forward to receiving your advices and your experience in choosing a monitor for photo/video editing. Maybe you can recomennd some other priceworthy models?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back