What's new

Christmas Angel HDR

DanCanon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
4
Location
Mpls, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On top of our christmas tree, one of my first HDR practice attempts, please don't mind the watermarks. C&C always welcome.

3111800425_38a42f7040_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I liked how the lights on the angel turned out, maybe it was too light for the shadows to really come out but I thought it looked cool.
 
for me it's awesome love it
 
Did it need HDR? Or did it just bring out the unwanted background and tree branch sticking up in front? - TF
 
the tree branch is an unfortunate occurrence, to get all the colors in the light I thought HDR was the way to go. would have been better with a black or dark background though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom