What's new

Christmas bals

Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
1,545
Reaction score
636
Location
United States, PNW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's beginning to look a lot like ... Christmas

$10847189964_fe0edce407_o.webp

Oh man, can't believe I typo'd the thread title!! haha
 
I like this quite a bit with the exception of the space between the bals ;) in the middle of the frame.
Had you composed the shot in such a way that it did not include that space this would have been much better.
 
I'm curious what you'll going to do with those balls
 
First reaction: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S ONLY NOVEMBER

Second reaction: what a really cool abstract. While I'm inclined to agree with Sleist on this one, in my noobish opinion I think it works as it is.
 
No Christmas pictures till after Thanksgiving!! hehe I would like to see what you come up with in your reshoot. There are some very interesting details in the reflections. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom