Christmas came early!

Vtec44

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.jamestangphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought this on Ebay to complete my backup film setup for when I shoot weddings. It's amazing that you you receive shipments from Japan WAY faster than within the US. I received this in 4 days, including time spent in US Customs. I shot a couple of rolls with it. Hopefully they're in focus :eek:

IMG_5515.JPG

IMG_5517.JPG

Pretty Conpact!

Happy Holidays !

You know one of these days you'll buy a 645Z body to make your kit really complete. LOL

Looking forward to some more examples of your work with the 645n

Funny. But now, when I think about, wouldn't be Bronica ETR as a backup camera for weddings ? What do you use as a main camera ?

Funny. But now, when I think about, wouldn't be Bronica ETR as a backup camera for weddings ? What do you use as a main camera ?

That would be fun but I need auto focus once in a while :eek:. Right now I have two Pentax 645nii's each with their own 75mm, and they share a 67 90mm plus a 67 105mm.

But that would defeats the whole purpose of shooting film

You misunderstood. If you got a 645z body to go with the 645n, then you could shoot film and digital swapping glass when you needed!

That would be fun but I need auto focus once in a while :eek:. Right now I have two Pentax 645nii's each with their own 75mm, and they share a 67 90mm plus a 67 105mm.
Sorry. For some reason I was thinking of Pentax 67 as your backup camera. LOL.

You misunderstood. If you got a 645z body to go with the 645n, then you could shoot film and digital swapping glass when you needed!

Oh!! But dang I don't think my current computer can handle the needed processing and needed space. That's something to think about though. I mean who wouldn't want to be able to print wedding photos at 5x7 feet?! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back