Christmas in the City!

jonmikal said:
eromallagadnama said:
Looked at the post, saw the author...knew the pics would be amazing!!! And that they are! Pretty much speechless about the pics, they speak for themselves, COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!!

couldn't have said it better!!! :thumbsup:

JonMikal, you took away MY quote! ;););)

I am stunned by these photos, Matt!

I love the first one, btw is that the rock & roll hall of fame building up front?

Thanks everyone! :)

Some info. The first was 35mm, f/8, 6 seconds, ISO 100.

The second was 35mm, f/4.5, 1 second, ISO 100

The third was the same as the first, only at 17mm.

nomav6, that's not the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That's the Hard Rock Cafe. :)

Thanks again everyone! :D

Awesome work Matt!

Very cool Matt, I keep meaning to go and do something similar to this in central London but it seems lately every time I reach for my camera kit a new assignment arrives at University. Such is life I guess.

Digital Matt said:

nomav6, that's not the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That's the Hard Rock Cafe. :)

is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland or is that in Washingon, I know theres a hall of fame of some sort in Cleveland lol, sorry for getting off subject, but the pictures are truely amazing

Thanks Dan and Scurra :)

Hehe, yes, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in in Cleveland, just not in this picture. It's north of this scene, right on the lake. I have a picture of it somewhere. I'll dig it up and post, or maybe I'll take a new one! :D

Most reactions

Back