What's new

Christmas Lights at Night

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
It was freezing out but I think they came out pretty cool! Let me know what you think :)

2.5 Seconds f/4
dsc00980pk.jpg


25 seconds f/22
dsc00877bs.jpg
 
I dig #2 :thumbup:
Great exposure.
I'm always trying to find a higher spot to shoot these from...good job.
 
nice pics, #2 for me, you got a nice high viewpoint :thumbup:
 
same - love #2, your birds-eye view is awesome...
 
number two is awesome the light tails worked out perfect, looks like i might have to hit up spencerport tonight for some photos
 
I love the white 'line' in #1. Great shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom