Christmas & Pets (noob, first pics taken)

chente922

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
as I said before, I've been into photography since 3 years ago but yesterday was when actually i bought my first camera, a rebel xti, so here i leave u guys some of my first pics, C&C welcome!!! thanx

2138899663_a015d100b8_b.jpg

2139675602_ed2cf101ef_b.jpg

2138871695_c1e5bd382c_b.jpg

2138866625_5f9ab1f9c4_b.jpg

Number 3 is my favorite, kinda reminds me of a soldier peeking out of a bunker. Good luck with your XTi, I really love my Rebel.

Nice colours, but the focus is slightly off. Try focussing on the eyes next time.

Beautiful pets!

Nice work, welcome to the world of photography.

You have some nice shots :)

One and Two are very nicely composed but they are out of focus, this could well be because AF has a problem in low light, try using Manual focus if you are unconvinced by the AF.

The third shot is lovely and sharp, shows off the nature of your cat.

The fourth shot isn't (necessarily) out of focus but it is suffering from "motion blur" otherwise known as "camera shake" basically, increase the shutter speed. If that makes your image too dark you can open up the aperture or increase the ISO, or find another way to introduce some light into the composition, which could mean opening some curtains or using a flash etc....

Great work, Merry Xmas !

am i the only one who thought of Christmas Vacation when the cat started chewing on the lights and exploded into flame? lol

cute yorkshire

Most reactions

Back