CHRISTMAS pictures (trees, decorations, etc.)

Yes, there is a Christmas Theme in the Photo Themes, for the Photo Themes are THE place for members to PUT TOGETHER their photos on a certain theme, and while it started with Christmas 2004 pics (or so) it may well continue with Christmas 2007 pics now.

And I cannot show you our tree since we - in Germany - only ever put up our trees on Christmas Eve. No sooner.

Thanks! I didn't even think of looking here. Doh! :blushing:

VAbreathportfolio4.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

happy holidays everyone!

Wow nice picture they sure have bright lights. I like the color of the lights. Try to take pictures with nice angles.

I'm not much into cheesy outdoor lightbulb decoration for houses, but a nice real tree can be rather pleasing.

My apartment has about one extra wax candle for decoration, that is all ;)

This is not mine but a local tree here in Columbia. It gets brighter each year.

_B233398-1.jpg

That looks great! I'd like to see it in person, as I'm sure a photo can't capture its beauty.

This, by its very nature, is part of the theme "Christmas" in the Photo Themes, which is why I merged your new thread with the existing theme, ok?

And just to contribute to this theme thread some more, here are some of the decorations in the Main Railway Station of Hamburg (from last year, haven't been there to see them this year as yet).
HHHbf2.jpg

This, by its very nature, is part of the theme "Christmas" in the Photo Themes, which is why I merged your new thread with the existing theme, ok?

Sure, but being a beginner, I don't venture out of the beginner forum at all. Everything I've posted has been there, so I didn't even know about this area..

Here's a picture that expands on our cozy living room with a fire in the hearth..

11_30_2008_4909.jpg

Very pretty, very cosy --- and feel free to leave The Beginners' Forum, you're very welcome to roan about and look here, there, everywhere.

No tree here ... that only will be set up in the morning of Christmas Eve - traditionally. But some decorations are out now, what with today being the First Advent Sunday.

Advent2008_1.jpg

Advent2008_2.jpg

Most reactions

Back