CHRISTMAS pictures (trees, decorations, etc.)

20081208pc083375copygv0.jpg

Wow there are some great light displays out there, nice thread, puts me in the Christmas spirit. :)

Here are some Santa photos I've taken in the last few days.
440769163_pFYrz-M.jpg

440412973_t2GxU-M.jpg

440403390_FTJp2-M.jpg

440061142_ayufw-M.jpg

wowwwww.. good shots

I feel I still owe you the photos of our Christmas Tree 2008, which we only brought into the house on 23rd and first lit on Christmas Eve only!!!

So this is what it looked liked when it was decorated but not yet lit:

Christmas_1.jpg

And here it showed in all its glory, and look at the quality of the candles we chose this time!

Christmas_2.jpg

You don't see it? Look closer!

Christmas_3.jpg

And closer!

Christmas_7.jpg

Hmmm? Nice?

OK, some fun with the baubles:

Christmas_8.jpg

Christmas_9.jpg

And the tree on Christmas morning (it was more noon than morning by the time, I think)
Christmas_4.jpg

2nk42up.jpg

The original can be found here.

Eh, a little too much vignette, maybe? I'm just excited for Christmas.

Post your feel-good holiday photos here, I guess! I'm excited to see what you guys have for the season so far!

Just messing around last night. I am new to all of this...
x-mas-2010.jpg

Here is my
"What I need to get through the holidays" picture.

1e7xah.jpg

Absolutely horrid picture....ugh I almost regret posting it. I will shoot more later on when the house is finished being decorated.

But my cat decided he found his new favorite place to sleep is under the tree. Of couse the light is terrible down there - but oh well. It's all about having fun taking the pic aye?

IMG_2009.jpg

Collections of photos on a certain theme belong into the Photo Themes... so I merged the thread started by naaaach with the existing theme on the decorations at this time of the year in the Photo Themes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back