Christmas Portrait Shoot - First Portrait Session

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm posting 2 or three threads to keep the photo's from clogging up in each thread.

This was my first "official" portrait session. It was a freebie for them since I need the practice and experience. Please give c&c. Tell me what you like and what I could watch for next time.

p452342015-4.jpg

p185945885-4.jpg

p436097952-4.jpg

p241805265-4.jpg

p113075783-4.jpg

p122010637-3.jpg

p498842435-4.jpg

Please view my other threads from this session

Last edited:
As a whole they are over saturated, over exposed and too warm. Maybe it is your post processing?

It probably is my PP. I will re-edit them tonight. The white balance is off and I didn't notice until posting them up in here. Easy fix. As for the over-exposed. I see that now too so thanks....I normally underexpose so in fears of not doing so I bumped the Exposure comp too much in post.

Edit: Changing from Color Mode III to Color Mode Ia (I think that's the one) usually helps with the saturation and skin tones. I may try that tonight and see if that fixes part of it. I appreciate your c&c though as I could tell a few but wanted to hear some confirmation.

Okay. I re-edited them and cooled them off, reduced exposure, etc.... They looked perfect on my monitor at home, but they still may be a hair warm (on my laptop at least).

Most reactions

Back