I'm still a newb, but from several hours I've spent here reading this forum as well as researching elsewhere on the internet I can tell u that your choices are unlimited. Your main focus should be lenses and that's probably what everyone here will tell u as well. As far as the camera body it's all about what you're comfortable with brand wise, how the camera fits in your hands comfortably, crop camera or full frame, what you want to shoot, your budget, etc....Many variables come into play.
My advice is to go to your local camera store look around and see what you like and then do your research here or elsewhere on the internet. People here can give u all of the information you need about a certain camera but it's up to you to choose what is best for u.. I've been researching for 3 months and still haven't decided lol. Good luck!