What's new

Christmas Table

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
14
Location
Houston, TX
While everyone else was setting out the food, I was taking pictures of the table. (You really don't want me trying to help in food preparation :wink:). I am happy with the first one. I just can't make up my mind about the second one. I like it, I don't like it. Your thoughts are welcome.


50509462-L.jpg



50509475-L.jpg
 
Good to see you around again. Scott and I were talking about you the other day, wondering where you had gone. And now you've made me hungry and thirsty...
I really like the arrangement of the glasses in the second one :)
 
I think it could be the bright lefthand upper corner that makes you wonder about the second. That brightness is somewhat distracting, I can't help noticing... other than that, though, I really like the second photo, for I like the colours and the fact that the glasses are filled.
 
i like the second one, nice shot!
 
Thanks for the comment Scoob!

LaFoto, Yes! I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it, but that has to be part of the reason for me. I knew fresh eyes would see something I missed.

Awww.... thanks for thinking of me Joe (and Scott) :hugs:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom