christmas time part 2

gob144

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here some more from last winter. since the other post was a hit i thought i might as well post some more.

septrees.jpg

man2.jpg

this isnt really photography more just a snap shot but this was from across the street that how bad the blizzard was.
clfacrossstreet.jpg

flat saskatchewan prarie road
sky4.jpg

bw.jpg

wagonwheel-1.jpg

please tell me what you think

Some more great shots here. My favourites are the last one and the 3rd one. They're both great for their simplicity, they both create very simple, strong images.

thanks for the feedback. am i posting in the right forum, or is there another i should put my pictures into. Im not exacly a bigginner but i deffinetly am not that skilled.?

Last edited:
It's really up for you to decide whether you want to post in The Beginners' Forum and Gallery (there seems to be most traffic here, anyway) or in the General Gallery or any of the others, given your photos meet the requirements, such as being portraits, or landscape or cityscape shots, or whatever.

For me, while I still like that haunting one of the shadow figure appearing out of the blizzard (but thought the edit shown in the other thread was stronger), I this time best like the clear, simply composed, nicely coloured last one.

That prairie road photo ... it is a bit dark. Was it that dark when you took it? Would it look "wrong" to you, if it were brighter?
And it is obviously cropped ... what was the original? Did it have more sky? Did it have more road? If it had more road, I feel that ought to have stayed.

the prarie road one was takin at sunset but well after the sun went down. I edited the crap out of it thats why the quality is low. i think it had more sky and i agree it should have more road. thanks for the comments there always apreciated

Most reactions

New Topics

Back