What's new

Church Exterior

TimothyJinx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
598
Reaction score
264
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We had some beautiful clouds in the sky the other day so I took some pics of the outside of our church.

$IMG_0735tiny.webp
 
What did you do in post process??? I really like this one.

It's a 10 exposure HDR processed minimally using Photomatix Pro. Then I did a slight high pass filter to bring out the sharpness. Finally I did a levels and hue/saturation adjustment. Most of the credit goes to the beautiful sky - just point a camera at that thing and you have a good picture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom