shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Dec 20, 2005 #1 1- 2-
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2005 #2 I like the desaturated look, Shandie :thumbup:
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Dec 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks!
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2005 #4 I really like the color in this one! What a rich blue you got! Polarizing filter? Or was it the crisp fall/winter sky? :mrgreen:
I really like the color in this one! What a rich blue you got! Polarizing filter? Or was it the crisp fall/winter sky? :mrgreen:
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Dec 20, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Just a crisp day! hehe thanks
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Dec 21, 2005 #6 Interesting shots. Have you tried it in Sepia as well? Rob
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Dec 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 No but good idea.
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #8 I really like your perspective here. :thumbup: What's the black object in front of the doors, shadow? It's a bit distracting. I think I prefer the color version. Very warm and soft.
I really like your perspective here. :thumbup: What's the black object in front of the doors, shadow? It's a bit distracting. I think I prefer the color version. Very warm and soft.
charizzi TPF Noob! Joined Sep 5, 2005 Messages 304 Reaction score 9 Location US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 21, 2005 #9 very nice angle and shot! I like how the b&w version brings out the sky's texture
shandie8 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 7 Location Vancouver BC Dec 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Yeah its a shadow, thanks everyone for your comments.