What's new

Churchyard view

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
A December morning view of the churchyard at St Michael's-on-Wyre, Lancashire. Processed in black and white with the contrast turned up a touch.

Tony

For more info go to:
http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

St-Michael%27s-church.jpg
 
Before I even read your thread, I thought, nice contrast :)! Well done ;)!
 
There is something about English churchyards that you would never find on ANY German churchyard any more. Ours are all so much more modern in style and old graves have been replaced by newer ones ... unless I travel to one of the big cemeteries in cities such as Hamburg or Bremen (from where I am) I would not be able to take photos of this kind.

Saying this makes me think: I AM not able to take photos of this kind, anyway! Yours are the "genuine Boughens" ... how could I even THINK of competing!?!?!?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom