What's new

Cinnamon buns

Don Kondra

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
904
Location
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New recipe, need a bigger pan
winky.gif


20" x 20" softbox from above, 2' x 3' softbox from ~ five o'clock low.

CinnamonbunsSept_zps76b6f02d.jpg


I normally light from 11 o'clock high and 3 o'clock low..

Didn't get around to glaze them and reshoot because I had to have one
afro.gif


Cheers, Don
 
It's well rendered, but I'm bothered by the plain raised section near the upper left.
 
I'm mostly bothered that they're in the picture and not on my desk. Also... I don't want to wait until 11 o'clock. Could you please have them ready no later than 9 am? ;-)
 
It's well rendered, but I'm bothered by the plain raised section near the upper left.

Good catch, that is one of the ends of the roll. It should have been reversed or cut clean/trimmed :)

I'm mostly bothered that they're in the picture and not on my desk. Also... I don't want to wait until 11 o'clock. Could you please have them ready no later than 9 am? ;-)

:)

You sir, are an evil, evil man!

Just doing my job John, one bun at a time :)

As a Chef, this is really begging for a glaze/frosting. . .that said, I wouldn't kick one off my plate.

Agree :)

Thanks for the comments everyone !

Cheers, Don
 
As a Chef, this is really begging for a glaze/frosting. . .that said, I wouldn't kick one off my plate.

You could skip the glaze on mine. I'll just apply butter.
 
Let's hear it for Don's buns!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom