TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 12, 2007 #1 Here's an old one that I don't think I've posted yet. This is the singer/guitarist from my band.
N Naicidrac TPF Noob! Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #2 That is a pretty cool wall Tbaraki. I like the B&W shot. Keep up the good work. What is "MOTL" or was that up there already when you took the shot?
That is a pretty cool wall Tbaraki. I like the B&W shot. Keep up the good work. What is "MOTL" or was that up there already when you took the shot?
K Karsten V TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2007 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Valby, Denmark Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #3 Cool background Is he much taller than you and you kneeling down or something!
DigitalDiva TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #4 Nice shot! I like the composition a LOT! Works great as a b&w. :thumbup:
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 19, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Naicidrac: MOTL is the initials of the band. That was PS'd in. Karsten: We're nearly the exact same height. Is it the head angle that gives you the impression of a height difference? Thanks for the comments!
Naicidrac: MOTL is the initials of the band. That was PS'd in. Karsten: We're nearly the exact same height. Is it the head angle that gives you the impression of a height difference? Thanks for the comments!
K Karsten V TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2007 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location Valby, Denmark Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 20, 2007 #6 I think its the circles on the wall. I don't know its just looks like you at pointing upward a lot. Maybe its just a optical illussion
I think its the circles on the wall. I don't know its just looks like you at pointing upward a lot. Maybe its just a optical illussion