What's new

Circles C&C

shuttermountain

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2010
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am now shooting with a Nikon D90 and have been on a black and white binge for awhile and would like to get some feedback on some B&W photos.

This particular photo was taken in the front entrance of an office building. It was bit difficult to shoot as there is a bush right where the camera is and no room to set a small tripod down so I ended up one-handing the camera to take the photo and this is the result and is bit softer then I would of liked..

4613536406_d9f75cd9a1_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
that looks so cool, I like it :)
 
Neat attempt. Good going for finding that "unique view".
The trouble for me is that the circles and the lines of trees, do a fantastic job of leading you up to, basically, nothing.

Could be cool to get a friend to pose out in the grassy field, in whimsical ways.
 
I love the Idea behind this... the background is kind of distracting and i feel that the circles tunnel to something that should be at the end... Maybe try re-shooting it with someone standing at the end.. where the circle ends and meets the eyes..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom