Cirque du Grossbeak

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The grosbeaks, along with goldfinches, have a tendency to shimmy down the cord that the feeder is hanging from. This male is eyeballing something to munch.

_0005033PS1 16x9 - Copy.jpg

That is cute. I'd preferred to see him higher in the frame looking down into it but a moment well caught and a beautiful bg to compliment/contrast the beautiful subject.

That is cute. I'd preferred to see him higher in the frame looking down into it but a moment well caught and a beautiful bg to compliment/contrast the beautiful subject.

I was thinking more of trying to create a feeling of him moving down, towards the feeder but I hear you.

And despite my continued efforts, I have yet to get an animal to do what I want while I'm holding my camera..

I was thinking more of trying to create a feeling of him moving down, towards the feeder but I hear you.

And despite my continued efforts, I have yet to get an animal to do what I want while I'm holding my camera..

I think having him higher would enhance the perspective of him moving down as he'd have more space to move into.

As for your second point, get used to it mate they seldom do as we wish, they have no regard for our time and effort:D:D:D:D

I think having him higher would enhance the perspective of him moving down as he'd have more space to move into.

As for your second point, get used to it mate they seldom do as we wish, they have no regard for our time and effort:D:D:D:D

To me, he's moved out of the space above, on his way down.

I've been at this for a while now and I've often said that nature photographers need the patience of saints and the luck of the Irish.

Nice photo =]

Nice image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back