What's new

City By Night

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Froze my butt off for these last night. Hope you guys like them!

dsc00606wp.jpg


dsc00132vp.jpg


dsc00173xh.jpg


dsc00538fz.jpg


dsc00571ng.jpg


dsc00526zp.jpg
 
Very nice pics, how do you get pics in N.Y. without people in the shot? Colors and angles are great.
 
great shots, man i need to figure out how to get night shots like that
 
tgates said:
Nice - I like 3 and 4. Looks like you had the streets all to yourself.

it was 15 out and 10pm... doing 30 second exposures wouldnt allow anyone to show up too:mrgreen:
 
They were worth it, don't you think so? I mean freezing your ... erm ... behind off. I think they were!

Somehow I get the feeling I have seen these before. I don't know why.
The first with the bus going past looks familiar, now who might have taken a very similar one and when? :scratch:

I do like the 5th with that factory building and the very blurred smoke! Lovely effect!!!
 
Awesome shots! Especially that first one - great job with the traffic trails!

Rob
 
Great shots, especially the first one and the factory smoke one. Good work :thumbup:
 
Those a friggin amazing. I love 1 and 2. It's a shame about the snow in 2. I hate the way snow looks when it's just the snow that hasn't melted yet.
 
LaFoto said:
Somehow I get the feeling I have seen these before. I don't know why.
The first with the bus going past looks familiar, now who might have taken a very similar one and when? :scratch:
That first one reminds me of one I've seen before, I'm thinking one DigitalMatt did, maybe?

These are fantastic thought. The crispness definitely adds to the feeling of cold. Excellent stuff.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom