What's new

city hotel - street photography

DimiBrckov

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm trying to take more photos with out people in them, please let me know what you think, you can see more of my work at Dimi Brckov | Photographer/Director/Cinematographer
$_24A4650.webp
 
Agreed. A photo of a street is not street photography.
What did you feel was interesting in this shot?
I think the flags have some potential as a subject, but they get lost in the composition.
What were you trying to capture?
 
Agreed. A photo of a street is not street photography.
What did you feel was interesting in this shot?
I think the flags have some potential as a subject, but they get lost in the composition.
What were you trying to capture?

I like the way the flags looked when i was walking past, i really don't know why i like this shot, i just do

maybe thats why i never added it to my website, i have no reason why i like it.

thanks for your input
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom