What's new

City Life

Rizsavi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
25
Location
Budapest, Hungary
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
574853_350374925010609_258980750816694_910303_738784710_n.jpg
 
Some of the lights are a tad bit bright but i really like it =)
 
Very nice. That is the kind of night photography I aspire to create.
 
I really like this one Rizsavi. It captures the urban lights. However, I would love to see more motion since it's named "City Life".
 
I like this shot, but I think perhaps you might have gone a little too far with the desaturation. There's a uniformity to the red, blue and yellow that, while not unpleasant, still detracts in my mind.
The comment above with respect to the "lack of motion" is possibly due to the fact that the blurred tail lights of the cars are not the shade of red one would expect - they get lost in the composition as a result.
This look more like a recolorized B&W conversion and I think it looses something as a result.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom