What's new

cityscape ...

Really like it. If you're looking for a bit of critique though I'd say the HDR could be toned down ever so slightly.
 
I agree with the previous post. I'm also not sure I'd call this a Cityscape, it's really a landscape with a hint of a city skyline off in the distance.
 
thanks both of you point taken hopefully next timmee
 
I dislike pictures like this but I don't understand asking someone to tone down the HDR when this is clearly what they were going for.

It's fine as it is. Very wild colors, interesting sky.

The composition is a little weird because the city looks more like odd blips in the horizon... but I can see why you were pulling in the clouds.

Really the only feedback I can give you is HDR is great, but if your composition is lacking then no matter how much HDR you put into it, the composition will still be lacking. HDR is not liquid awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom