Class photos of my country, C&C Welcome

Eemilioc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some of the photos I took in my photo class, from different parts of my country. Would appreciate any C&C about composition, every comment is welcomed.
After this I took the decision of going a little bit further in photography and bought a better camera, hopping to have the opportunity of going out to other towns again.
1. Town: Cantarranas (singing frogs) This is the kitchen of the restaurant we had breakfast.
DSC06175.jpg

2. Pespire, The town church from the road
DSC06372.jpg

3.Pespire, this is town hall infront of the church, all towns have it like this.
DSC06543.jpg

4.Road to Pespire, this are hamacs, this town is known for this skill.
DSC06325.jpg

5. San Juancito, a little mining town that now is just for tourism.
DSC06184.jpg

6. Puerto Grande, small little town of no more than 100, it lives from fishing.
DSC06837.jpg

Every new photographers work can be critiqued. And I'm sure there will be people here more qualified than I, to critique your work. All I can say is "I love all the photos, I think you have a good eye for composition (can always be tweaked), keep up the good work, you can only get better".
If you ask me for my favourites, I would say no. 4, followed by no. 6.

I think you've got a great start here; my main comment would be: Don't be afraid to open up your shot a little more. I think 1, 2, and 4 especially might have benefited from a wider field of view. Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks guys for your feedback. I will try to put these ideas in the next photo trip and I think this new camera is going to help. I really appreciate your opinions

I think you've got a great start here; my main comment would be: Don't be afraid to open up your shot a little more. I think 1, 2, and 4 especially might have benefited from a wider field of view. Looking forward to seeing more!
Thanks tirediron, in these shots there were some factors that would´t let me open my field of view, in 1 that was the whole kitchen, its a very small room :D, 2 had wires from the houses nearby and 3 had people at the sides, this are little shops at the side of the road with small areas. I will try to see more options next time to see if I can do it by changing positions, thanks again.

Most reactions

Back