What's new

Classic Still Life: C&C most welcome

I just read the thread and unfortunately I don't believe the D200 has a sensor cleaning mode needed for this fix, so I did some further reading I found Pixel Fixer on a thread here on TPF. I followed the directions and the fixer found 74 hot pixels on a pure black, 30 second exposure at iso 1600. I ran the photo along with other photos through the software and the hot pixels are gone. Not really, but at 500% I can't find them. I'm sure it's just a cloning of surrounding pixels. It's not a real fix, but it will buy me some time. BTW, did I mention 74 hot pixels. I had no idea! Time to start saving.
 
74 out of 10.2 million effective pixels is pretty much = to zero (0.00000072%). :wink:
 
74 out of 10.2 million effective pixels is pretty much = to zero (0.00000072%). :wink:

Putting it that way, it's almost new, thanks :wink:
 
This will give you an idea of how dark the photo is:

SL2_zps0aa06a95.jpg

yes now it is perfect
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom