Clear and Vivid Colors

Is it okay or not okay to have both UV and CPL filters on front of the DSLR lens?

Yes. But you're adding all that glass, so image quality may suffer. Plus, you increase the chances of flare and vignetting.

Any Canon user. There is a Digital Photo Professional software that comes in a package with my DSLR. Is that a post processing software? Are Lightroom and Photoshop better than the one comes in the package?

Any Canon user. There is a Digital Photo Professional software that comes in a package with my DSLR. Is that a post processing software? Are Lightroom and Photoshop better than the one comes in the package?

I can't speak for Canon, but I'd say it is. If you can adjust color, brightness, etc., that's PP software.

I can't speak for Canon, but I'd say it is. If you can adjust color, brightness, etc., that's PP software.
Got it. Thanks

Is there a tutorial that teaches me how to adjust color, brightness, etc the proper ways?

I'm sure there's a gazillion of 'em on YouTube. Just search for your 'your software' + tutorial there.

CPL is an interesting tool. When I rotate the lens and look through it, the LCD screen gets darker and filters out the outdoor reflections. It is like magic. Any scientist or engineer can tells me what is the science behinds this or how does it works?

CPL is an interesting tool. When I rotate the lens and look through it, the LCD screen gets darker and filters out the outdoor reflections. It is like magic. Any scientist or engineer can tells me what is the science behinds this or how does it works?

Try here.

Try here.
cool. thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back