jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2005 #1 Thanks for looking
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 5, 2005 #2 I like the angle you chose. Maybe bump the contrast just a tad?
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 5, 2005 #3 very cool. i took one similar a few months ago.
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 5, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #4 I like this one. :thumbup: Interesting angle, just off centered. I would agree some contrast here would help.
I like this one. :thumbup: Interesting angle, just off centered. I would agree some contrast here would help.
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 5, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks. Interesting that y'all say that I should bump the contrast. I actually tried dropping the mids and darks for a bit of a washed feel. I'll try again. Thanks.
Thanks. Interesting that y'all say that I should bump the contrast. I actually tried dropping the mids and darks for a bit of a washed feel. I'll try again. Thanks.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Dec 5, 2005 #6 Good angle there! Makes a change from all the centred ones! Rob
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 5, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Rob, I must admit that the only reason that it's off center is because I was resting the camera on the bus transfer vending machine Thanks, though, I have some other pics of the train streaking by, but they didn't turn out well. Perhaps the next time I'm out late in the Metro, I'll try again.
Rob, I must admit that the only reason that it's off center is because I was resting the camera on the bus transfer vending machine Thanks, though, I have some other pics of the train streaking by, but they didn't turn out well. Perhaps the next time I'm out late in the Metro, I'll try again.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Dec 5, 2005 #8 Great shot! (looks like metro in Moscow...(the one in Russia) ) You had some damn luck with the angle and it's nice that there's actually no-one on the stairs. :thumbup:
Great shot! (looks like metro in Moscow...(the one in Russia) ) You had some damn luck with the angle and it's nice that there's actually no-one on the stairs. :thumbup: