What's new

Clever Girl

notnyt

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found this on the side of the road the other day.

I botched the exposure due to the bright back light, but lightroom saved it without issue ;)

 
I like it. :)

As an alternative, how about reversing the focus so the neighborhood is clear and the dinosaur is slightly blurred, thereby making it less obviously a toy? Maybe shoot from slightly above the dinosaur, as if it's looking down at the street preparing an attack.
 
I like it. :)

As an alternative, how about reversing the focus so the neighborhood is clear and the dinosaur is slightly blurred, thereby making it less obviously a toy? Maybe shoot from slightly above the dinosaur, as if it's looking down at the street preparing an attack.

Good idea, but unfortunately it's about 6' tall, and was also packed in tightly with a couple of other raptor statues, and an 8' t-rex right behind it with a pterodactyl in its mouth. Will keep the idea in mind for future shots though :)
 
What an awesome find! That's SOOOO cool. They're 6-8 feet tall, huh? I'd try using a ladder.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom