Climb on down into the whiskey barrel

Shutterpug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So for us drinkers here what's your favorite whiskey? Personally I'm still searching for mine but I know I prefer brown liquors. Tried vodka before but didn't have much flavor to me. I like a whiskey that fights.

Crown Royal "Northern Harvest"

I'm not much of a whiskey aficionado, so no favorites. I did try a couple of scotches on Saturday. I liked them both.

Real Drinkers drink Scotch. Whiskey is for amatures.

Gin and tonic with an olive is my favorite hard drink but if I want whiskey I like Canadian Mist.

My dear uncle Elijah's corn juice, chased with mountain spring water. I can't tell you where to get it, 'cause you wouldn't be comin' back.

Isn't Scotch just malt whiskey distilled in Scotland? Personally, as a professional pirate, real drinkers prefer rum.

Isn't Scotch just malt whiskey distilled in Scotland? Personally, as a professional pirate, real drinkers prefer rum.

As Dan Ackroid would have said to you on SNL's Weekend Updates Point/Counter Point............................................

"Joe, you ignorant slut!!!":biggrin-new:

Scotch must be made in a mannor as prescribed by Scottish Law to be called scotch and is made with barley.

Whiskey these days is made with corn, although there are some makers that still use rye or wheat.

As for Rum...........well that is for pirates alright, If they sing and dance and come from Penzance. :lol:

For bourbons, I like Maker's Mark if I'm drinking neat. For a Manhattan, I prefer something a bit more bitey, like Woodford Reserve. Of course, Manhattans were originally made with rye. Rittenhouse is a good standard rye. I'm also a big big fan of the Tuthilltown Hudson products: Home We actually bought a small barrel from them and make our own aged cocktails.

single malt scotch.
blended is for rookies.

except for crown royal. i kinda like that stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back