Climbing up the walls

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For some reason this vine reminded me of the radiohead song "Climbing up the Walls". Sort of the struggle between the tree and the vine.... anyway.

I edited it, and can't decide if I like the crop, the original-edited, or the black and white. Each photo has such a different feel to me. Anyway, just wondering what the wonderful people out there think?

1. The edited original photo.
IMG_1033_fullsize.jpg

2. Same photo just cropped.
IMG_1033_tightcrop.jpg

3. Black and White conversion
IMG_1033_BW.jpg

oh and my monitor is notoriously bright (set to my printer), so the photos may seem a little dark to some people.

Thanks mr airic! I'm leaning towards it a bit more now too... hmmm. Maybe I should cut the big one up and have it all in like mini frames. Wow... I just made no sense... let me go try what I mean and I'll post it if it's any good.

I also like the crop - the black frame looks nice. I would like to have it hangin on my wall.

I like the second one... and I am so in love with that song, too! Radiohead is my favorite band, hands down.

Normally a crop as tight as number two would turn me off, but it really works in this shot. Also the colors are great, going b&w doesn't help the shot at all.

So number two is pretty much perfect. :)

i'd beg to differ.. i love the original.. the bg just provides for some excellent contrast and texture and seeing that as a part of the image is great... very awesome one meysha.. maybe a diff crop.. but i wouldnt go with #2
love the saturation and the light...
the bw is very neat too :)
thanks for sharing

I like the crop in #1. I think I would of cropped it the same way. The color combo makes this photo a beauty. Nice photo Meysha !

Most reactions

Back