Clock tower wedding

pixilstudio

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pixilstudio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ive seen pics of this venue before and thought I cant wait to shoot there...
Well the room is only about 25ft x 25ft and with 25 guests very tight. The wedding was over 4 floors
the clock while great for silhouettes is extremely hard to shoot. With the sun directly behind the glass wall, I shot at plus 2.5 stops up on the flash and closed down 2.5 stops down on the camera luckily we got great shots outside too at my new favorite place to shoot

2014-wedding-denver-clock-tower-289.jpg

2014-wedding-denver-clock-tower-494.jpg

2014-wedding-denver-clock-tower-487.jpg

2014-wedding-denver-clock-tower-535.jpg

2014-wedding-denver-clock-tower-631.jpg

2014-wedding-denver-clock-tower-616.jpg

2014-wedding-denver-clock-tower-679.jpg

2014-wedding-denver-clock-tower-667.jpg

you can see more from this wedding here Denver wedding photographer
and my site here
Pixil studio -photographer

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment (good or bad)

What a neat opportunity! I really love the b&w shots in front of the clock! Beautiful!

I like the colour versions best but her tattoos are showing...could have been better on the other side without it...I guess I am from the old generation and don't like them. And oh, by the way, you forgot to clean the front of your lens...in #2 shot. Easy remedy in PP.

I like the colour versions best but her tattoos are showing...could have been better on the other side without it...I guess I am from the old generation and don't like them. And oh, by the way, you forgot to clean the front of your lens...in #2 shot. Easy remedy in PP.

well since the photos are for her and she got the tattoos in the first place i think ill keep them, i tend to think she thinks thats her better side anyway, also the lens is clean the clock face is dirty/cracked

Most reactions

Back