P photobymike TPF Noob! Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #1 I took these shots a few months back. I only lightened them up just a little touch.
azntaiji TPF Noob! Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 101 Reaction score 31 Location CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #2 Love the second one because the bird has a human-like pose!
P photobymike TPF Noob! Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks yea, I like them both but that second one is crazy, like he's starring you down, lol
jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 6, 2012 #4 In the second photo, I can see my mom asking me at 12 years of age "Young man, W...T...F... were you thinking?!" Nice images.
In the second photo, I can see my mom asking me at 12 years of age "Young man, W...T...F... were you thinking?!" Nice images.