What's new

Closed Market

Nauh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Mexico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I'm new to this forums but have been taking photos for almost 3 years now and I would really like to continue improving my skills, so, here I am hoping some of you could bring some critics on my work and I am here to bring any help I could give too.

Here's a shoot I took recently and while I know it's hard with only one shot but what I would like to hear the most, it's about What would have you done to make this shot better?, in terms of composition, maybe, a lower angle, a little bit more to the left, etc, but any suggestions are totally welcome, :), I would even like to know if you would have totally ignored this subject as maybe it's not that interesting for you.

Thanks a lot in advance, I really appreciate any suggestions you have, don't hesitate to be harsh if necessary.

$Nauh_Bike_Smal.webp
 
Welcome to TPF Nauh! That's an interesting shot; one thing that does strike me is the dark area image left. I suspect bringing extra light in here might not be an option; perhaps trying a reshoot at a different time of day when the light was a little more even?
 
Welcome to TPF Nauh! That's an interesting shot; one thing that does strike me is the dark area image left. I suspect bringing extra light in here might not be an option; perhaps trying a reshoot at a different time of day when the light was a little more even?

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try that shot again when I get the chance. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom