What's new

Clothing Photography Question

1. There is a wide range of "professional".
2. I don't think this ad was about clothing, per se.
3. Perhaps the lighting is not great, and it is not a "kimono".
4. The uniform WAS ironed. You should see them when they aren't.
 
1. There is a wide range of "professional".
I agree.
2. I don't think this ad was about clothing, per se.
This is the new kimono from the company mentioned. I'm pretty confident it's about the clothing being that this photographer does product photography from another jiu jitsu gear company.
3. Perhaps the lighting is not great, and it is not a "kimono".
It is a kimono. Read the white writing under "Ronin". Google "Jiu Jitsu Kimono". The kimono, also known as a gi, is the uniform used in jiu jitsu.
4. The uniform WAS ironed. You should see them when they aren't.
I own 14 of these and this is what it looks like out of the bag. If anything, it looks washed and tumble dried.

Responses are in red above.

$Predator9.webp

Here's a shot I took of another gi fresh out of the bag.
 
Last edited:
I need to shoot my clothes for a project. I'm placing my clothes on the floor one at a time and shoot from above. I have a Nikon D90, but my 60mm/2.8 macro barely covers each item unless I stay up above 10 feet which is impossible. And I doubt the 85mm/1.8 g will work either (on its way from Amazon).I don't have a studio and this job will be done in my small apartment. What other lens can accomplish this job? Will the 18-55mm/3.5 work? Your experience and professional advice are greatly appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom