What's new

I had fun with this one....

GeorgieGirl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
2,469
Reaction score
325
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But not sure that I can do too much more with it...Thoughts appreciated.

648C9243-2-X2.jpg
 
Last edited:
if you flipped it over does it look like a little angel?
 
Ok so here is the flip! I love that you guys can see these things and I can't. Thanks~

648C9243-2-X2.jpg
 
I halfway expect to see a whale under there. Very cute!
 
Nah. Needs a mermaid. But I liked the original, the the flip is even better. Simple. But effective.
 
I really love this...but how much it has deviated from the original... in real life i have never seen such discrete starry reflections :thumbsup:
 
Here is one SOOC from this group that I have not worked on yet (jpeg) that shows the stars ability to show off reallly well with a little bit or work. Unfortuatnly the water has less color (taken in the Caribbean), so I need to see what I can bring out/correct. I did take them all in RAW as well, but must get on with LR4 for that as these were taken with the 5DMkIII, not supported on LR3 afaik.

648C9247-X2.jpg
 
I see a Tim Burton style face in this one. Or I need more coffee lol
 
Were you using a star filter?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom