www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still think I have a cloud machine?

Yeah....well...maybe I do :p

56474966-L.jpg

55853614-L.jpg

wow....dude you must have a machine......we never get skies like that,
love both of em, tho i think the B+W is my fav.....keep em coming woody :thumbup:

Saweeet ! Man, #2 is out of this world. Awesome ! And where did you purchase this Cloud machine? I want one.

Maybe you have that machine, or your know where to order your skies.
Whichever way you get to have them in your photos, they always throw me over! This Photo 2 is so - stunning!

Can you also make other sorts of skies look more dramatic than they originally are, such as this one (scroll down): http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42471

Wow...where do you find these awesome clouds. Holy cow. That first shot is killer

Geesh .. they're both great, but number 2 is fantastic!! It tells of things to come.

You're a fortunate man to have such wonder around you!

You're all too kind!

I wish I did have a cloud machine!

LaFoto, I think that shot would be greatly improved with a little burning ;) I like the color os the sky in it.

Chiller, I'm glad you like #1. I had a hard time capturing what I was seeing. And when those clouds formed, I had absolutely nothing around except what you see on the ground...for miles!!!

As an amature astronomer this cloud machine of yours sounds like a dangerous idea :irked: what I need is a cloud removal machine :)

That said the second shot is fantastic, the light on the mountains and the sky are just beautiful. very nice work.

Thanks some more ;)

pursuer said:
As an amature astronomer this cloud machine of yours sounds like a dangerous idea :irked: what I need is a cloud removal machine :)

That said the second shot is fantastic, the light on the mountains and the sky are just beautiful. very nice work.
I'll keep it toned down...when the suns not out :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back