What's new

Clouded Glory (C&C)

i like the original...nice job
 
Well, here is another version of this photo. I used the "Plastic Wrap" filter and burn tool to give the cloud under-bellies an abnormal color and look:

CloudedGloryArt.jpg


I actually quite like this one.
 
Wow that's pretty wild.
 
I don't like the plastic wrap feature one bit.. lol

its a cool shot though, clouds are fun for admiration but as that guy said, it doesn't make for a great photo.. I enjoyed it.. you make due with what you have and have obviously got some inclinations of PP so when you get that nice cam and lens you should hit the ground running.. I have a Sony cybershot that does well for facebook but I am courting some cameras now for my birthday.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom