What's new

Clown

Fernando

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Thank You all for the comments in my first post.
Here's another photo. Hope you like it.

RedNose.jpg
 
Now, THIS is a rare take of a clown. You would expect a photo from up front, with the clown looking funny or pulling some face or doing some action... and then you come to this thread and --- get a little surprise!

And a good one, mind!
Very good. To have him lie down on the street, eyes closed, resting, seen from behind instead of front... is all such a surprise. Was this one taken at dusk, when the sun was already fading? I'm wondering if that is where the blue tint comes from? The make-up stands out nicely, although the colours clash with the clothes. But that is not your fault, and it is a CLOWN after all. So colours MAY clash :D.
 
WOW, Fernando! Now this is the first picture of a clown that I actually like. Even like a lot! (I usually hate clowns... heartily!) What a wonderful shot. The blueish light is just amazing - gives some melancholic feel to the picture - and makes such a contrast to the usual happy and funny clowny atmosphere on clown pictures. VERY well done!
 
I didn't think clowns were supposed to sleep! Anyway, I like the picture...if you had moved around and shot him from above imagine the possibilities? You might want to check your color balance here, looks kinda blue from this monitor from a techical point of view. But the irony of a sleeping clown by itself is very charming.

www.jefferyraymond.com
 
Thank all for your comments I really appreciate.
It was taken in the afternoon about 4:00 pm but in the shade made for two buildings.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom