cny pond

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i took a couple shots after work of a pond down the street. the lighting sucked so the shots are boaring but i decided to play with them a little in ps. this is what i came up with, let me know what you think.

dsc0007edit1netaf8.jpg

dsc0006edit1netrl7.jpg

I like both shots the lighting isn't the best but I still like them and I don't think they are as boring as you stated above.

The first one is really nice and your little play in PS sure helped them to make the colours show better. And it does not look too "played with" ... I would believe you those colours, now that we are at the end of October. What I like best about the first is the birds in the upper right corner!

(Actually I don't like the second. It seems like I had taken my glasses off - myopic, sort of).

i am happy with the first, i thought it ended up comming out well. the second i just thought looked cool with the colors. i was trying to blur the background, it just didnt come out the way i hoped.

1st shot works for me, but I don't like the out of focus blade of grass? on the left on the 2nd shot

Most reactions

Back