What's new

Coachella 2013

ElectroSpotlight

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Location
Fullerton, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from Coachella week 2... will post more soon.

img9big.jpg

img10big.jpg

img11big.jpg

img12big.jpg
 
It's good you made it out there. I keep wanting to go. Maybe next year!
 
lol are my photos so bad that you are all avoiding critiquing them?
 
I was soooo hoping maybe you'd gotten some pics of K-Stew or Candice Swanepoel or some other hotties there...

Anyway...I have NO idea who ANY of those singers are in your photos...I'll admit it--I have NO clue who the pics are of...unlike these lying hipsters...who all claim to be aware of the following made-up groups!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love the third one. It doesn't even look like a concert photo. It looks like the grim reaper is holding a press conference and announcing he is going to bring everyone to hell or something haha. The black and white makes it even more dramatic
 
haha thanks, thats one of my favs also... here is a photo of mike ness from social distortion

img13big.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom