Coastal Fort C&C

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some high and really low to no light shots that I took over the weekend and applied a civil war era feel post to it. This is Fort Pulaski off the coast of Savannah. It was built shortly after the revolutionary war and saw a bit of action during the beginning of the civil war when Georgia seceded from the union. C&C welcomed and appreciated.

This is a no light shot of the munitions magazine room. This fort has two of them, one of which, the US Army nearly blew to kibbles causing the surrender of the fort.
17032163456_536ebe0944_z (1).jpg

This is the firing of the howitzer, a bit of a useless canon for coastal defense.
16852031407_5fe098c9f5_z.jpg

These are the chains to the drawbridge
16873213569_96511ffaa1_z.jpg

Empty canon room.
17057972642_45c3d617c4_z.jpg

Not sure what this is.
16439292143_00e8718684_z.jpg

These are great! Love the textures in the shots and the processing you chose.

dude. you are getting better at this..These are pretty good. Me likey. I think you are better at this than me. But that is okay, because i still drink better beer.

dude. you are getting better at this..These are pretty good. Me likey. I think you are better at this than me. But that is okay, because i still drink better beer.

Well, beebs. I've put down the beer bottle for some time now, because I feared becoming an alcoholic. I've been spending more time with scotch instead. The cost of it puts a fear in alcoholism.

I had to clone out a camcorder on the other side of the howitzer. I didn't think it kept with the time.

Bravo on the shots and the processing. #1 is my favorite. That should hang on a wall.

The processing really fits these images--nicely done. They go together well as a series :icon_thumbsup:

Jake

Most reactions

Back