What's new

Cobbles, concrete and steel

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
I've photographed at this Blackpool promenade location only once before, and thought I'd try again. The light can make for an interesting backdrop.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Blackpool-cobbles.jpg

 
I like it a good mix of texture :)
 
You have some nice light of late!
Where does it come from?
Why don't we get it?
When it rains in England, we usually get it on the following day, why not so with the sun? (Though our sun was out for some 3 hours from about noon to 3 p.m. today, I should stick to telling the truth! ;))

Other than that ... I am impressed as ALWAYS, and thank you for my daily tb2-pic-fix, of course! :D
 
Thanks for the comments Ab$olut & Corinna. Yes, the textures are good at this location. This was a brief glimpse of sun this afternoon Corinna. As I type this it is raining - again!

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom