MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 20, 2006 #1 Black and White version...
ChopstickHero TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2006 Messages 159 Reaction score 2 Location Redlands, CA Jan 20, 2006 #2 very nice
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 20, 2006 #3 really cool! i love this version :thumbup:
FuryofNature TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 7 Location California Jan 20, 2006 #4 I prefer the color, but its a wonderful image either way. Good eye! _KA
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #5 Oh ya, I like that :thumbsup: Eric
nvr2low TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 603 Reaction score 9 Location Central NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2006 #6 awsome pic, good job
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 21, 2006 #7 I think it was better before, but it's still a great shot! Rob
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 21, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 I actually prefer the other one as well, the other had a really classic feel to it!