LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #1 Tell me what you think.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Dec 31, 2005 #2 I really like it, nice job
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Verbal!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 31, 2005 #4 Cool, have not seen a machine like that in awhile. Eric
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 31, 2005 #5 thanks for the memory Chris. cool shot!
Dollface TPF Noob! Joined Apr 12, 2005 Messages 143 Reaction score 2 Location Sydney Jan 1, 2006 #7 Wonderfully done ! I can just imagine a old blues dude sitting next to it! Really lovely tones, and well composed!
Wonderfully done ! I can just imagine a old blues dude sitting next to it! Really lovely tones, and well composed!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks everyone! I found it in an old shed out on an old ranch in the middle of some old city. :lmao:
Thanks everyone! I found it in an old shed out on an old ranch in the middle of some old city. :lmao:
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2006 #9 cool shot littleman...the toning is just right for this.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 1, 2006 #10 I think "retro". Cool shot mate! Rob
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 1, 2006 Banned #11 45 cents??? man, i dont even remember them that cheap!!! very neat shot little man..and i love the directions to it....!!
45 cents??? man, i dont even remember them that cheap!!! very neat shot little man..and i love the directions to it....!!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Thanks y'all!
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2006 #13 Oh... I really like this shot. 1. Because it has Coca-Cola in it 2. It looks old/vintage
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 1, 2006 #14 wow, 45 cents? Those were the days! :lmao: Cool tones, great detail in the old vintage soda machine!
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2006 #15 The toning and the, what I would consider, relatively low contrast really give this photo an authentic old-timey feel. I really like this. It would look great framed. I only wish the little badge in the bottom left wasn't clipped.
The toning and the, what I would consider, relatively low contrast really give this photo an authentic old-timey feel. I really like this. It would look great framed. I only wish the little badge in the bottom left wasn't clipped.