What's new

Coca Cola

LittleMan said:
Thanks everyone!
I found it in an old shed out on an old ranch in the middle of some old city. :lmao:


what was u doin in a old hed out on an old ranch in the middle of some old city
 
hot shot said:
what was u doin in a old hed out on an old ranch in the middle of some old city
Looking at some old car, in an old shed, out on an old ranch in an old city. Everything out there belonged to an old guy who owned an old winery. :lmao:
 
TBaraki said:
The toning and the, what I would consider, relatively low contrast really give this photo an authentic old-timey feel. I really like this. It would look great framed. I only wish the little badge in the bottom left wasn't clipped.
I thought it looked a little too big compared to the other items on the front of the machine when I cropped it.
 
LittleMan said:
Looking at some old car, in an old shed, out on an old ranch in an old city. Everything out there belonged to an old guy who owned an old winery. :lmao:

Old car if its a pre 69 ill yet ya off
 
thats kool enough for me would of prefered a buick or a olds but not bad lol
 
hot shot said:
thats kool enough for me would of prefered a buick or a olds but not bad lol
no way man.... German cars are the way to go. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom