Codename E-DIRTY

weavedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! It's been awhile since my last car video. Since yesterday was near 70 degrees I took advantage of the weather and got in a quick videoshoot. I finally got my buddy to take his E30 out of the garage and play around with it. Hope you enjoy, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The video is so smooth and the pans are too! nicely done, may I ask how you may have done this?

Thanks!

I used a couple pieces of equiptment.
1) DSLR Flycam Nano (steady cam)
2) Camera Jib/Crane (ebay)
3)Konova Slider
4) Patience

I would love to get a jib/steadicam! however, I don't do too much video. Would be fun toys to play with though!

I would love to get a jib/steadicam! however, I don't do too much video. Would be fun toys to play with though!

They are a lot of fun! You get to create some really interesting shots!

Cool video & a nice little e30!

How do you like that flycam?

Cool video & a nice little e30!

How do you like that flycam?

Thank you very much! I love it, once you figure out how to balance it, its becomes a blast to use!

Cool I think I'm gonna pick one up. I've already got a ProAm crane but, I need something that I can walk with and what not.

Cool I think I'm gonna pick one up. I've already got a ProAm crane but, I need something that I can walk with and what not.
I highly recommend one, and for the price you can't beat the amount of production value it adds. I think I got mine on amazon for like $160.

I highly recommend one, and for the price you can't beat the amount of production value it adds. I think I got mine on amazon for like $160.

Awesome.

What camera/lens do you use with it? I've read online it doesn't balance well with a t4i and kit lens (currently what I have).

Awesome.

What camera/lens do you use with it? I've read online it doesn't balance well with a t4i and kit lens (currently what I have).

I'm using a 6D with the 24-105L lens, the flycam will work with any DSLR you just need to find the correct amount of weight to add to balance it correctly.

Awesome.

I'm using a 6D with the 24-105L lens, the flycam will work with any DSLR you just need to find the correct amount of weight to add to balance it correctly.

Cool man, thanks for the info.

Again, really awesome vid. Keep up the good work.

What a way to showoff an E30! Fantastic video !

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk HD

Sweet video!
How did you get that look for the photo of the E30?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back