coffee table books...supplier?

I have tried a black's one, havnet got it back yet, but from what big mike says, i'm probably not going to be happy about it. I wasnt pleased with their software anyway
I had a look at my friend's books from Black's the other day. I haven't seen all that many different samples...but the Black's books are pretty good. I had mentioned that their logo is prominent...but it's really not much of an issue. My friend also said that she didn't like their software, so she made her own layouts in Photoshop. They ordered three different sizes of books. Large, coffee table style books...one of the wedding, one of the honeymoon. Then she also ordered medium sized soft cover books for the parents and small soft cover books for the bridal party.

I like the idea of being able to offer different sizes.

Most of the companies i have been looking at offer several sizes and hard or soft covers, which is nice. Im not thrilled though with the idea of the black's logo being prominent...not when im reselling - it would be ok for personal use, but not for resell. I will let you know what i think of the book when i get it, which should be any day now. I did do some layouts in ps as well, but honestly, i want something that will cut out that step for me - a time saver!! I'll keep you updated.

Most reactions

Back